Professional Gutter Cleaning Services
For Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Greensboro, High Point & Summerfield, NC
As a property owner, you have a long list of maintenance that needs to be kept up on to keep your home or business in good shape. Often times, gutter cleaning gets pushed to the bottom of that list and forgotten about since it is out of sight. However, routine gutter cleaning should be a priority as it is a crucial part of helping to protect your home and avoid costly issues in the future.
At Carlos’ Paint Company, we offer professional cleaning services to ensure your gutters are free from leaves, sticks, and other debris that could cause damage if not attended to. Our team offers service to property owners throughout the Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, and Summerfield, NC areas.
Benefits Of Routine Gutter Cleaning
Routinely cleaning your gutters offers a variety of benefits, including the following:
- Prevents Water Damage - If your gutters are clogged with debris, they are not able to drain properly. This can cause water to overflow from your gutters since it does not have anywhere else to go. This can cause water damage to the interior and exterior of your property, as well as the landscaping and your foundation.
- Extends Lifespan of Your Roof - Clogged gutters can end up trapping moisture as well as debris and leaves. This additional water causes your gutters to become heavy and sag, stressing your roof more than need be. This can lead to costly roof damage.
- Eliminates Spots for Pests - Gutters filled with dirt, debris, and leaves are the ideal home for insects, rodents, and birds. Build up in your gutters can quickly lead to a pest infestation!
- Saves You Money in the Long Run - While it may seem like professional gutter cleaning is an expensive money-suck, it is actually an investment that can save you money in the long run! By keeping your gutters clean, you avoid future damage and costly fixes!
Signs You Need Gutter Cleaning
Your home’s gutter system acts as traffic control for the rainwater that travels through it. In North Carolina, we are all too familiar with large amounts of rain that cause our gutters to work overtime. Homeowners in the area who fail to have their gutters cleaned can find themselves with clogged gutters, which results in a variety of problems. Here are some signs to look out for so you can prevent this from happening to you:
- Overflowing rainwater - The main purpose of gutters is to efficiently drain rainwater from the roof and direct it away from your home. This helps protect your roof, siding, and other aspects of your home. If you notice that water is overflowing from your gutters and traveling down your siding, this is a great indicator that you should have gutter cleaning done.
- Sagging gutter - Clogs are a very common problem in gutters. When a gutter is clogged with debris, it leaves no place for the water to go. Because of this, water will build up and eventually cause the gutter to sag. The weight of soggy leaves and debris can cause havoc to your home’s gutter.
- Standing water around your home’s foundation - Is there visible standing water near your home’s foundation? This could be potentially devastating to the structural integrity of your home. It may seem hard to believe, but clogged or damaged gutters can cause serious damage to your home’s foundation. It is very important to have your gutters cleaned to avoid any of this damage taking place.
These are only a few of the signs that you need gutter cleaning for your Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, or Summerfield, NC home!
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Gutter Cleaning Service
To learn more about our gutter cleaning options or to schedule service, please don't hesitate to contact us today! Our contractors have the knowledge and experience to properly clean your gutters in a safe and efficient manner. Regardless of the size of your property, we are guaranteed to have your gutters cleaned in no time at all!