Experienced Painting Contractors
SERVING GREENSBORO, OAK RIDGE, HIGH POINT, KERNERSVILLE, SUMMERFIELD, NC & BEYOND
In doing prep work for interior and exterior painting projects, our painting contractors have gained a great deal of experience in light carpentry. We can add on a deck extension or install replacement windows on your home or business.
We can perform wood repairs on many different parts of your home, including the fascia, soffits, siding, and more. We can also refinish or stain your deck and install Hardie Plank siding. Our painting contractors handle every project with the same attention to detail and high-quality craftsmanship.
So if you need interior or exterior painting work done on your home or business in the Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Greensboro, High Point, and Summerfield, NC area, choose to work with us! Give our residential painting company a call today to get started.
Call now For Painting Services! Phone - 336-303-1942 | Cell - 336-451-0667 | Additional Contact Number - 336-549-4835
From design and preparation to painting and the final finishes, our painting contractors produce beautiful results every time. Deciding how to paint your home or business isn’t as simple as picking out a color and putting it on the wall. It’s important to consider the building as a whole.
What kind of trim and furnishing is being used in this room? How will the color you choose for one room blend with those in the surrounding rooms? What kind of finish would be best?
Here at Carlos' Painting Company, we’ll help you to answer all of those questions and more. Once you’re satisfied with the design plan for your space, we’ll produce interior painting results that will continue to impress you and your visitors for years to come.
Why Hire Professional Interior Painters?
Hiring a professional interior painting company can save you time, energy, and even money. Why should you consider enlisting our help instead of attempting the job yourself?
- Quality Work: Our professionals bring the best tools and techniques to every job we complete. We use quality paint that is best suited for your home and is certain to stay on your walls for years to come. You can count on clean lines, no messy flakes, and a lack of debris or chips.
- Prompt Completion: Hiring interior painting professionals saves a lot of time when compared to DIY painting tasks. We have the manpower to get the job done quickly and professionally within the specified time, allowing you to get back to your normal routine as soon as possible with minimal disruption.
- No Setup or Cleanup: When painting rooms in your home, preparing and cleaning up can take the majority of the time. We can save you the trouble and stress; we'll make sure your furniture and belongings are well-protected before beginning. We will also handle cleanup after the job is complete so you don't have to worry about proper paint disposal.
- Professional Experience: With a team of seasoned professionals, you know that you have painting experts on the job. Our team specializes in prepping and painting with superior skills. This experience translates to quality; you won't have to retape edges, check for straight lines, or worry about paint specks left on the floor.
- Economical: While it might seem like a higher upfront cost, professional painting can save you money in the long run. Professional painters get special discounts on the paint and tools they use, allowing them to pass the savings on to you. With professional service, you can count on the job being done correctly the first time; this saves you from having to do recovery work or touch-ups, which can take time and require more paint.
Benefits Of An Interior Paint Job
Never underestimate the transformative power of a new coat of paint! When it comes to home improvements, painting the interior of your home is one of the most affordable and easiest things you can do to upgrade the look your home. Just a day or two’s worth of work can revitalize a room and take off years’ worth of buildup and staining at the same time. Here are just a few of the benefits of painting your home’s interior:
- Cleans and refreshes your walls
- Protects your walls from moisture
- Rejuvenates the look of your home and makes it feel new again
- Increases the value of your home and attracts potential buyers
- Complements your design theme & makes the space feel new again
If painting the inside of your home requires extensive thought and preparation, you’ll need even more for the outside. The outside of your home or business is the face you show to the world.
Here at Carlos' Painting Company, we’ll help you choose colors and painting materials that will suit you for years to come. Our painting contractors will help you find the right paint to stand up to our North Carolina weather, and we’ll help you pick out colors that will produce the look you’re aiming for. Most importantly, our results will make you proud to show off your home or business to everyone in the neighborhood.
Trust The High Point Area's Experienced Painting Contractor
Whether you need interior or exterior paint work for your home, trust the professional painting contractors at Carlos' Paint Company to get the job done right. We'll help you choose the right kind of paint for the space; the paint for indoor work does not require the same resiliency as outdoor spaces. We can also advise on color. Smaller spaces should utilize lighter colors to convey the illusion of space, while warmer colors in a large room can create a cozy atmosphere.
Contact Our Residential Painting Company Today!
Since 1996, our residential painting company has been helping homeowners across the Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Greensboro, and High Point, NC areas with their painting work. Whether you want to enhance the feel inside your home with interior painting or want to improve your home's curb appeal with exterior painting, we are here to help. Contact our painting contractors today to get started!